Downloads of v 2.0.2
The Touch Plugin allows user to visualize touch tuning data within MPLAB Data Visualizer. The plugin supports two-way communication through which user can modify the touch configuration without having to rebuild the project - thus reduces development and tuning time.
The touch project in Microchip Code Configurator (MCC) Harmony or Melody needs to be configured to send tuning data to Touch Plugin.
To install MPLAB-Touch, download this package and open it in IDE.
Supported Products: MPLAB X
The Touch Plugin requires MPLAB Data Visualizer version 1.3.1160 (or later)
More information can be found in Microchip Developer Help page: https://microchipdeveloper.com/touch:introduction-to-touch-plugin
How to Install this Plugin:
This plugin can be downloaded as a zip file for offline installation in MPLAB X IDE.
1. Download the zip file from Microchip Gallery
2. Extract it to a location on disk
3. Open MPLAB X IDE
4. Navigate to Tools | Plugins
5. Click Downloaded Tab
6. Click Add Plugins...
7. Select the .nbm file from the extracted location
8. Install the plug-in.
- Minor improvements and compatibility update
- Graph plot data fix
- Slider/Wheel parameters in Graph data source
- QT device AT42QT1110 and AT42QT2120 support
- PIC device support improvement
- Button, Slider and Wheel sensors
- Project Configuration read/write
- No dependencies.
|MPLAB-Touch 2.0.2 (this version)||3||Friday, November 25, 2022||yes|
|MPLAB-Touch 2.0.1||12||Monday, September 5, 2022||yes|
|Mplab-Touch 2.0.0||23||Friday, March 25, 2022||yes|
|MPLAB-Touch 1.0.01||17||Friday, November 12, 2021||yes|
|Mplab-Touch 1.0.1||12||Thursday, January 27, 2022||yes|